Wednesday, May 7, 2008

blab

Ever have a day where you wake up and just want God to end the world? Today was that day for me. I woke up and was just in a mood. I don't want to do anything today, I just want to go to bed early and skip work tomorrow (that won't happen). It's hard to get close to God during days like this.

I've been grumpy, complaining and just down. I'm thankful for God's grace though. Even when I'm in a mood like this he loves me and He still wants the intimate relationship. I think before I crash tonight I'm going to get into the Word a little. It's amazing that when I get into God's word before bedtime I have a good night's worth of sleep.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

So, did you get into the Word? I agree---makes a whole lot of difference! I love the fact that when we seek Him we find Him. It may seem longer than we want it to be before we do, however, it's certainly worth the wait, WHEN we do!